Master class overview:
This masterclass will help you develop employable analyst skills as you learn how to use time-saving keyboard shortcuts, work with real-world Kickstarter data as you use your new-found Excel skills to analyze what makes a successful project. You will learn how to make creative dashboards with insightful case studies. There’s a lot more to Microsoft Excel than SUM and COUNT. Companies and institutions around the world use Excel’s powerful functions to efficiently transform mountains of raw data into clear insights, and now you can too.
Some facts about data analytics:
- The average data scientist’s salary is ₹708,012 and an entry-level data scientist can earn around ₹500,000 per annum with less than one year of experience. Isnt it amazing?
- As your experience and skills grow, your earnings rise dramatically as senior-level data scientists around more than ₹1,700,000 a year in India!
- Because the demand is so strong, and the supply of people who can truly do this job well is so limited, data analysts command huge salaries and excellent perks, even at the entry level.
- One can enter into diverse professions like:
- Data Analyst
- Data Engineer
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Data Science Generalist
- Desire to learn
- No previous analytical experience is needed
- Access to Computer with internet connection
Why Striders loves us
Interactive live sessions
Clear doubts at any point of time from mentors on forum, calls and whatsapp
Certificate on completion
Linkedin recommendation if performed well
Letter of recommendation if performed well
Active community support for next 30 days
What you’ll learn:
- How to create cool dashboards using excel. For eg: Heat map for corona dashboard
- How to generate insights, understand and interpret the data
- Learn the tricks to comprehend data
- Learn excel cheat codes and shortcuts
- Insightful Case studies and hands on practice
Skills you will unlock:
- Mathematical ability enhancement
- Data visualisation
- Problem solving skills
- Critical thinking
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Create cool dashboards as per industry problems.
- Helpful in business planning and financial modelling
- Clarity whether Data analytics is your area of Interest or not
- Prerequisite before learning languages like python or R
- Learn the usability of Excel functions.
- Additional Internship/Project certificate after successful completion of special week long project
- Advice from the mentors to improve your linkedin profile/CV
- LinkedIn recommendation if perform well
- Letter of recommendation if perform well