Discover the secret sauces of startups and train yourself to be a student Entrepreneur with this 30 day program. Get mentored by young successful Entrepreneurs.
POINTS OF DISCUSSION
- The Startup World
- Steps for Startup Set ups (Steve Jobs Introduction)
- Marketing as the foundation of Startups
- Managing Risks and Budgets
- Raising Funds, Registration & Projects
- Understanding Roles in a Startup and personalizing your role
- Brainstorming and Creating Business Ideas
- Opportunities and Existence of Startups
- Understanding concept behind Investments and Funding
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Time: 35 weeks
Curriculum is empty